Tuesday 10 March 2015

What's trending?

Close to becoming spring 15 it's now time (well at least for me) to start dreaming about my new purchases. But being a year with a difference, this year I HAVE TO budget :( 
I'm attempting £100 a month to spend, this includes going out, clothes, beauty etc. so my budget is tiny, forgive me for posts that contain clothes from cheaper sites! I'll be spreading out the purchases throughout the months so I need to pick wisely and include my own items while trying to stay on trend. As we all know trends seem to come round again pretty quickly just with a few ever so slight changes.
I found this website rounds up spring15 PERFECTLY for me.   
Here's my break down on the spring/summer15 trends I want to be wearing from the above link... 




 

No comments: