Wednesday 25 March 2015

My go to hair products

What's in my bathroom?

I love Aussie shampoo and conditioner, also their serums and leave in conditioner are amazing, just the smell makes me happy!
My go to dry shampoo is Batiste currently in blush which adds volume and you can hold out that extra day without washing... Best friend to our long haired girls. 
I love Lee Stafford dehumidifier and will not leave the house without a little spray, my mum and sister are also lovers of this stuff! It keeps hair shiney and silky and I notice such a difference straightening after using this. And can't forget his blow dry faster spray which I do believe works even a minute less is good enough for me! 
My current hairspray is L'OrĂ©al Elnett Satin which is growing on me, I must say I'm not the biggest fan on the scent but Cheryl Cole sold it to me in an advert... I'm a sucker for that Xoxo


No comments: