Monday 9 March 2015

Have you got a passion for fashion?

All day, everyday I'm thinking about it. What other people are wearing, where they get their skirt from, that statement necklace etc. So it's increasingly difficult being the year of saving to try not to spend on silly items. 

Trying to use the idea when shopping for new items:
1) Will I use/wear it?
2) Do I need it?
3) Can I find a cheaper option? (In store/online) 

A lot of the time I forget to shop around, mainly when buying online. I forget to look for discount codes, or cashback sites. I'm trying to find the easiest way to remember these without the code jumping at me when opening up the website! (Which by the way would be most useful!) I'm yet to come with a suitable idea, sorry. 

So why not use these simple rules above to help while trying not to over spend. I'll be posting more useful tips and sites throughout my blog so keep checking back! 


No comments: